Barbecue joint blazes into downtown San Antonio, plus more popular stories
Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the hottest headlines of the week.
1. 6 things to know in San Antonio food now: Acclaimed barbecue eatery blazes into downtown. A hot Houston barbecue joint is firing up its first San Antonio location on Saturday, February 13. Get the details, plus more tasty tidbits, in our latest dining roundup.
2. San Antonio vintage trolley on track to become sustainable mobile market. This traveling, sustainable shop is set to make its San Antonio debut this spring.
3. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Your guide to the sweetest ways to celebrate Valentine's weekend.
4. San Antonio boutique fitness studio spins into Alamo Heights. A popular cycle studio is riding out of Stone Oak and into Alamo Heights this month.
5. San Antonio theater fans have another shot to catch Hamilton in 2022. The curtain has been raised on Broadway in San Antonio's 2021-22 season, and it includes a special return engagement of smash hit Hamilton.