Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. Soaring $2.5 billion overhaul of San Antonio airport cleared for takeoff. Attention San Antonio travelers: Your airport is poised for major upgrades.
2. Fast-growing Greek restaurant chain dips into San Antonio in 2022. The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill will cook up its first Alamo City location next year.
3. New golf megastore swings into San Antonio with first area location. Perfect timing for any golf fanatics on your holiday shopping list.
4. 8 things to know in San Antonio food right now: Celebrated Mexican eatery rolls out new restaurant. Plus, the Sugar Factory sets its sights on San Antonio in this round of food news.
5. Alamo City makes naughty list as one of worst metros for porch pirates. Guard your porches this season.