Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the hottest headlines of the week.
1. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Get into the spooky spirit of the season or catch some live music under the stars.
2. 6 San Antonio movie theaters close as major chain suspends operations. As of October 8, Regal has shut down all of its U.S. movie theaters, including six locations in San Antonio.
3. Texas socialite's famous mansion with America's largest closet finally sells. It's arguably the most famous closet in the country — and it finally has a new owner.
4. 5 things to know in San Antonio food: Stone Oak restaurant bugs out. Get the scoop on a new upscale Mexican restaurant, Taco Cabana's latest margarita flavors, and more in our regular food news roundup.
5. Innovative San Antonio restaurant trades downtown for Southtown. As the next step in its evolution, Pharm Table, San Antonio's part-restaurant, part-apothecary concept, is heading to Southtown next month.