Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. 50-acre Hill Country 'hospitality oasis' fires up $20 million price tag. The 50-acre property in Comal County boasts its own biergarten and much more.
2. Elegant supper club nods to bygone era in charming Hill Country setting. RR 12 Supper Club sets the mood in Wimberley with velvet upholstery and sparkling brass.
3. Hill Country cattle ranch ripe for redevelopment moseys onto market at $7.5 million. Nimitz Lake Ranch features waterfront acreage on both the Guadalupe River and Nimitz Lake.
4. These San Antonio companies rank among fastest-growing in U.S., Inc. says. Three San Antonio-area companies are among the fastest growing in Texas and the U.S.
5. San Antonio ranks No. 5 among best bang-for-your-buck housing markets. It really pays to buy a new home in San Antonio.