Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. San Antonio sizzles in new ranking of hottest markets for homebuyers. San Antonio is a magnet for buyers moving from other markets, according to a new report.
2. San Antonio culinary stars relish in the 2021 Tastemaker Awards. Read about the tastiest moments from our annual event honoring San Antonio’s restaurant and bar stars.
3. Acclaimed Mexican food truck spices up San Antonio with new restaurant. Naco, known for its breakfast tacos and chilaquiles, will debut a brick-and-mortar this fall.
4. Spurs score slam dunk with new $511 million campus on Far Northwest Side. The exciting development will include a research institute, athletic training center, and 22-acre park.
5. 4 Hill Country spots named among Texas’ best small towns by Travel + Leisure. A great small-town getaway is right in your backyard.