Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. San Antonio rodeo queen ropes Texas-sized spotlight in Pepsi series. The mega brand's new mini docuseries highlights some trailblazing Texans, including this Boerne rodeo star.
2. New 240-acre master-planned community set to bloom in the Hill Country. It's the first new large-scale residential development for Marble Falls in three decades.
3. Where to see beautiful bluebonnets in around Texas this spring. April is the prime time to see wildflowers across Texas, and we have the ultimate guide to where to spot them, from the nearby Hill Country all the way to North Texas.
4. San Antonio River Walk blooms with vibrant new art installation. Something's blooming on the River Walk: A new public art installation from Leticia Huerta has been unveiled.
5. Texas jewelry maven Kendra Scott honors moms with $100,000 'PTO' fund. The jewelry brand will dole out $2,000 each to 50 deserving moms in honor of Mother's Day.