6 new San Antonio eateries cook up spots on Texas Monthly list, plus more top stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. 6 San Antonio spots named on Texas Monthly’s best new restaurants list. This year’s list highlights the best dishes from new eateries around the state.
2. DeLorean drives into the future with new San Antonio headquarters. The car made famous in Back to the Future is bringing its global HQ to Alamo City.
3. San Antonio reels in new Japanese restaurant with revolving sushi bar. The authentic Japanese concept opened this week.
4. Alamo City brings home No. 2 ranking among best places to buy vs. rent. Despite rising home prices, it still makes financial sense to buy in San Antonio.
5. New Pixar Putt mini-golf experience pops into San Antonio this spring. The family-friendly mini-golf experience rolls into town for a limited time.