2 charming Hill Country towns top this week's most-read SATX stories
Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. Looking for the best things to do this weekend? Find that list here.
1. 2 Hill Country towns crowned among Forbes' best places to travel in 2024. The Texas Hill Country is proving to be one of the hottest travel destinations this year, with Gruene and Fredericksburg leading the way.
2. San Antonio joins global culinary network as one of only 3 U.S. cities. San Antonio's inclusion reflects not just a culinary prowess, but a commitment to using it to strengthen the city in general.
3. Spring is around the corner at 14 can't-miss San Antonio parties, concerts, and more. In a city whose climate ranges from slightly sassy to fully antagonistic, spring holds a special place on the San Antonio calendar.
4. Gothy, late-night reading lounge casts a spell on San Antonio. The beautiful space is shrouded in black, with many table lamps inside casting a red glow throughout the space.
5. This is how far a $100k salary stretches in San Antonio in 2024. Many people ask themselves what they would do if they made a six-figure salary, and in a place like San Antonio, $100,000 per year goes much further than many other cities in Texas.