Texas Monthly names 4 San Antonio restaurants to comfort food faves list, plus more top stories
Editor's note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. From comfort food to corsets and mutton, here are five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. Texas Monthly names 4 San Antonio restaurants to comfort food faves list. “The Good Place” covers 31 restaurants across the state that have stood the test of time.
2. Texas Renaissance Festival calls adventurers to mead up for ale, performances, and more. The Texas Renaissance Festival has officially opened its doors for the 49th season.
3. Dine among the spirits at these 7 haunted San Antonio bars and restaurants. A pantheon of lost souls is said to frequent downtown's many bars and restaurants, adding some shivers to burgers and shakes.
4. Comfort cheese, staycation pizza, and a rapidly expanding tea shop conquer San Antonio food news. It can be difficult to keep up: We have you covered with our weekly roundup of essential food news.
5. San Antonio university earns 3rd place in new list of 2024's best Texas colleges. Trinity earned second place in the categories for the best acceptance rates and for its student-to-faculty ratio.