Iconic Southtown restaurant relocates with artistic new look, plus more popular stories
Editor’s note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. Here are the top five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days in San Antonio.
1. Iconic Southtown restaurant relocates and taps internationally acclaimed artist for new look. Longtime restaurant Rosario's is moving down the street and will soon sport a brand-new mural from an internationally acclaimed artist.
2. Popular Great Wolf Lodge breaks ground on massive new indoor water park resort in Texas. The popular resort is coming to the Gulf Coast in 2024.
3. How a Mexican candy brand used San Antonio as a gateway to the U.S. Tamalitoz is taking over Texas — and the world.
4. Whataburger lands at last at San Antonio International Airport. The homegrown chain is now grilling up at SAT.
5. NFL legend Terry Bradshaw's ranch at Texas-Oklahoma border listed for $22.5 million. The home was also the set of a reality TV series, The Bradshaw Bunch.