San Antonio River Walk welcomes new downtown public art garden, plus more top stories
Editor’s note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. Here are five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. San Antonio River Walk welcomes new downtown public art garden. A new reason to head to the River Walk — and stay awhile.
2. San Antonio restaurant group paints the town pink for breast cancer awareness. FreeRange Concepts is leveraging its three San Antonio businesses to raise money for breast cancer patients through October 23.
3. Hill Country resort hosts fang-tastic family-friendly Halloween festivities all month long. The Halloween Fright House is a fan favorite at JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa.
4. Texas jewelry icon Kendra Scott marks 20-year milestone with very exclusive collection. 2022 marks 20 years in business for Kendra Scott.
5. San Antonio suburb gets into the spirit with free, family-friendly Día De Los Muertos celebration. New Braunfels hosts its Día De Los Muertos festival early, this Saturday, October 22.