Pearl plans family-friendly Día De Los Muertos party, plus more top stories
Editor’s note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. Here are five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. San Antonio's Pearl district announces dazzling Día De Los Muertos programming for the whole family. Free, family-friendly festivities will light up the Pearl from 5 to 9 pm on Wednesday, November 2.
2. Kimpton Hotels breaks ground on first-ever San Antonio property. The hotel broke ground on October 12 and is slated for completion in late 2024.
3. San Antonio's newest food festival, Tasting Texas, promises a feast of culinary events. The brand-new food festival will be held in multiple locations around the city from October 27-30.
4. Upscale Latin-inspired seafood restaurant splashes into San Antonio's Stone Oak area. Arenas Marisqueria and Lounge is slated to open in November.
5. San Antonio neighbor nabs No. 1 ranking among best Texas suburbs. Hondo is the best suburb in Texas, according to SmartAsset.