This week's hot headlines
Bombay Bicycle Club's new locale tops this week's 5 hottest SATX headlines
Editor's note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. From pizza to parks, here are five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. Second location for classic San Antonio hangout pedals into Hemisfair. Bombay Bicycle Club's long-awaited second location officially opened on October 12, ushering in a new era for the Alamo City classic.
2. Transformed San Antonio venue trots out jam-packed debut concert schedule. An Austin Grammy darling, a music festival mainstay, and a popular indie pop quartet are just a few of the acts set to perform as Pearl’s ambitious Stable Hall comes to life in 2024.
3. San Antonio pizza chain throws Hill Country anniversary party with celeb guest Chris Pérez. Pizza Patrón is going all out to celebrate 20 years of business with a "PURO pizza party." The party on October 28 will take place at Pizza Patrón's Fredericksburg location (7959 Fredericksburg Rd. #103) and will feature a special guest: guitarist Chris Pérez.
4. Shimmering new evening soiree will benefit one of San Antonio's most beloved parks. A new San Antonio Parks Foundation fundraiser called Shimmer in the Garden will see the grounds of the Japanese Tea Garden turned into a twinkling extravaganza on November 6.
5. Rockers Blink-182 unfurl new tour dates for 2024 including San Antonio. Just a few months after finishing up its planned North American dates on its 2023-2024 world tour, Blink-182 has scheduled a bunch more for the summer of 2024, including a stop at the Frost Bank Center in San Antonio on Monday, June 24.