Transformed San Antonio venue trots out jam-packed debut concert schedule
An Austin Grammy darling, a music festival mainstay, and a popular indie pop quartet are just a few of the acts set to perform as Pearl’s ambitious Stable Hall comes to life in 2024. On October 25, the 1,000-capacity venue announced an eclectic array of artists helping break in the stage in its debut year.
As earlier promised, the Pearl Brewery’s former draft house will bring in regional and national tours, while making room for sets by some of San Antonio’s favorite local musicians. Tickets for the venue go on sale October 27 at 10 am.
Among the headliners are Black Pumas. The Capital City duo of Eric Burton and Adrian Quesada burst on the scene with a self-titled album in 2019, becoming a national phenom and performing at President Joe Biden’s Celebrating America inauguration special. The band will blister through a two-night engagement on February 16 and 17, 2024.
Two of the most recognizable names in indie rock will also make their way to the hall. Grammy Award-winning chart-toppers Portugal. The Man will swing by on February 9, 2024, while dream poppers Saint Motel will bring its conceptual "The Awards Show" tour to Pearl on April 26, 2024.
Other acts set to perform include:
- Brooklyn Michelle and Wes Denzel — Local pop producer Michelle will be joined by rapper and songwriter Denzel on January 18, 2024
- The Record Company —The bluesy three-piece will shred on January 19, 2024
- Mariachi Damas de Jalisco and Mariachi Las Coronelas — Two of San Antonio’s most celebrated all-woman mariachi groups will combine forces on January 22, 2024
- Buttercup and Garrett T. Capps & NASA Country — Art rock meets cowboy kraut during this puro lineup on January 25, 2024
- Los Texmaniacs featuring Flaco Jiménez and Augie Meyers — The conjunto pioneers will be joined by two Texas legends on January 27, 2024
- Xavier Omär and Mélat — The frequent R&B collaborators will promote their latest work on February 10, 2024
- The Band of Heathens — The nationally known Austinites will stop by on March 1, 2024
- Jon Wolfe — The country crooner will bring honky-tonk vibes on March 2, 2024
- Monkeys on a String — Jam out to this Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds tribute group on March 30, 2024
- Get The Led Out — Relive Led Zeppelin’s glory years on May 15, 2024
- Sarah Jarosz — The bluegrass prodigy picked Stable Hall as her latest San Antonio stop on May 25, 2024
Whatever the show locals choose, they will surely be impressed by the renovated venue. Guests can look forward to a dance hall-style floor made from reclaimed pine, a fixed-seat mezzanine, six full-service bars, and a large jewel-box stage.
“The Stable building will always own an important piece of history on this property, having served multiple purposes over the last century,” said Pearl CEO Mesha Millsap. “We are excited for its next chapter as a world-class live music venue, adding to the atmosphere Pearl is proud to be creating, celebrating the rich musical heritage of San Antonio.”
Additional programming will be announced in the upcoming months at stablehall.com.