America's largest land bridge opens in San Antonio, plus more popular stories
Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the hottest headlines of the week.
1. San Antonio opens nation's largest land bridge for people and wildlife. The Robert L.B. Tobin Land Bridge opened last Friday, December 11, offering a safe passageway for animals (and humans) between two sections of Phil Hardberger Park.
2. New Braunfels grills up first San Antonio location of popular burger stand and drive-thru. Austin's beloved P. Terry's is inching closer to the Alamo City with a location in New Braunfels.
3. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Drive-thru light displays and drive-in movies top our list of weekend fun.
4. Free drive-thru holiday light experience dazzles downtown San Antonio. Mark your calendar: December 19 (today!) is the only day to experience this dazzling holiday display.
5. San Antonio music scene champion knocked out due to economic impact of COVID-19. The largest independent music promotion company in Texas closed this week due to the economic impact of COVID-19.