Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. San Antonio airport lands more nonstops from Southwest next spring. The San Antonio airport is poised for major upgrades plus new flights from one of Texas’ favorite carriers.
2. Tech company plugs into San Antonio suburb with more than 100 jobs. A Texas-based software provider has set up shop in a historic New Braunfels space.
3. Luxurious downtown San Antonio penthouse soars onto the market at sky-high price of $3 million. The price is high, but the views are priceless.
4. Official San Antonio New Year’s Eve bash rings in 2022 with epic street party. It’s time to celebrate, y’all.
5. San Antonio gets some love as one of the best U.S. cities for singles. The study is based on such factors as the number of online dating opportunities and the cost of a meal for two.