5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend, plus more popular stories
Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the hottest headlines of the week.
1. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Explore your artsy side at local galleries or take part in a spooky ghost tour along the streets of San Antonio. Check out the top five things to do in the Alamo City this weekend.
2. H-E-B unrolls new restrictions on bath tissue and more for San Antonio shoppers. San Antonio-based grocer H-E-B is once again imposing purchase limits on certain grocery products, including what seems to be the most coveted item during the pandemic: toilet paper.
3. H-E-B opens massive new grocery store on San Antonio's Far West Side. On October 30, H-E-B officially opened the doors on San Antonio's newest grocery store.
4. 6 things to know in San Antonio food right now: One-price Mexican eatery adds second location. Cervecería Chapultepec, a popular Mexican chain known for its fixed-price menu of food and drinks, is doubling down with a second Alamo City location. Learn about this new spot, plus more local food news.
5. San Antonio university near top of class among best schools for the money. One local university is at the head of the class when it comes to bang for your buck.