Seaworld spreads Texas-sized holiday cheer, plus more popular San Antonio stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. SeaWorld spreads holiday cheer with ‘largest Christmas event in Texas.’ The holiday extravaganza starts November 11 and runs all the way through January 2, 2022.
2. San Antonio builds reputation as a top commercial real estate market. Only one other Texas city appears on this list.
3. Pizza robot flies into San Antonio airport with brick-oven-style pies. SAT is one of the first airports to land this pizzeria of the future.
4. Acclaimed Austin hospitality group grills up first San Antonio restaurant at the Pearl. The folks behind Emmer & Rye will make their Alamo City debut with a Mediterranean grill house.
5. 6 San Antonio exhibits to tickle your fancy and delight the senses this November. Artistic wonders abound at Alamo City galleries and museums this month.