Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the hottest headlines of the week.
1. San Antonio suburb drifts onto Money's Best Places to Live 2020. If you want to live the good life, head to New Braunfels, the No. 25 best place to live, according to Money magazine's annual list.
2. Iconic Texas department store emerges from bankruptcy with new owners. Let the luxury shopping commence. Neiman Marcus has emerged from bankruptcy proceedings with new owners and a new board of directors.
3. Interactive true-crime walking tour snakes through downtown San Antonio. A new socially-distanced, outdoor theater experience makes its U.S. debut in the Alamo City later this month.
4. San Antonio's beloved Whataburger finally adds spicy chicken sandwich to menu. Hot news from a fast-food favorite. Whataburger is finally jumping on the spicy chicken sandwich trend.
5. San Antonio steers new project for region's first-ever HOV lanes. San Antonio is paving the way for less traffic in the future with 28 miles of HOV lanes.