Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. New ballroom series vogues into chic underground San Antonio space. A new microcosm of Texas ballroom culture emerges in San Antonio this fall.
2. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. From Oktoberfest fun to Ballet in the Park, these are the hottest happenings in town.
3. New coffee shop specializing in Indian fare spices up downtown San Antonio. The grand opening for this new hot spot is Saturday, September 18.
4. 6 things to know in San Antonio food: Taco hut unwraps new location. Get the scoop on Tia’s Taco Hut and more tasty San Antonio food news.
5. New comedy club from San Antonio all-stars brings laughs to Alamo City. The stage is set for big laughs at San Antonio’s new comedy lounge.