Beloved San Antonio burger chain flips into the suburbs, plus more top stories
Editor’s note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. Here are five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. Beloved San Antonio burger chain flips into the suburbs with new location. Burger Boy’s sixth location — and first outside of the city limits — opened on August 31.
2. H-E-B crowns big winners in annual Quest for Texas Best competition. McAllen-based sugar-free I Love Chamoy was the grand-prize winner.
3. Austin-San Antonio is the ‘next great U.S. metroplex,’ says Austin mayor. Austin Mayor Steve Adler forecasts the potential evolution of Austin-San Antonio into a mega-region rivaling Dallas-Fort Worth.
4. 7 things to know in San Antonio food right now: Cult-favorite salad chain sprouts in the Quarry. Vibey Los Angeles-based salad chain Sweetgreen is digging into the Quarry.
5. Drought uncovers ancient dinosaur tracks at famous Texas park. Actual dinosaur tracks were uncovered in the dried-out river bed.