Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. Sweets shop bakes up killer new pastry concept in San Antonio. The team behind Cereal Killer Sweets has debuted a new sister concept featuring savory and sweet pastries to satisfy your cravings.
2. San Antonio university scores top grade as best small college in Texas. This San Antonio university is once again at the top of the class.
3. Zillow says home affordability in San Antonio will continue to plummet. A new forecast from real estate authority Zillow predicts dwindling affordability.
4. Nearby college town lands on list of ‘vibing’ Texas spots that aren’t Austin. San Marcos is in the spotlight for its funky, laid-back vibe.
5. Beloved San Antonio cafe cashes in on Yelp’s new $100,000 Texas fund. Yelp is lending a helping hand to a popular eatery that was damaged by flooding earlier this year.