Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. The 21 most anticipated San Antonio restaurants and bars opening this fall and beyond. From promising new ideas to a gaggle of Austin imports, here are the most anticipated spots coming soon.
2. 3 San Antonio steakhouses make the cut among Bumble's date night destinations. OpenTable and Bumble teamed up to create a dining guide across Bumble’s three verticals, and three San Antonio restaurants made the list.
3. Luxe Texas lifestyle shop opens in prime San Antonio shopping district. Dallas-based Saint Bernard opens its first San Antonio store, in The Shops at Lincoln Heights, this September.
4. San Antonio home with private cave explores the market at $875,000. Someone is about to become the new owner of a San Antonio-area home with its own Batman-worthy cave.
5. 7 spectacular surprises inside Chip and Joanna Gaines' new Fixer Upper castle in Waco. The castle will be on tour only through the end of October.