Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. From a booming 'burb to the city's priciest 'hood, here are the hottest headlines of the week.
1. This booming San Antonio suburb led nation for population growth in past decade. Only two U.S. cities outpaced this booming San Antonio 'burb for population growth over the last decade.
2. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. A trip to the Pearl Farmers Market or a visit to the museum are among this weekend's highlights.
3. This trendy neighborhood has the most expensive rents in San Antonio. Living in the hip Pearl District will cost you. The average rent clocked in at well over $2,000 last month.
4. South Texas fave makes waves as No. 1 among affordable U.S. beaches. Texas is home to five of the most affordable beaches in the U.S., and the most affordable of all is just a two-hour jaunt from Alamo City.
5. 5 in-person and virtual camps to keep San Antonio kids occupied this summer. Here are five options to keep the kids entertained during summer break, ranging from in-person day camps to fun virtual options.