Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. The 8 best restaurants in San Antonio serve up a side of joy. Join us in raising a toast to the Tastemaker nominees for San Antonio Restaurant of the Year. The winner will be revealed April 26 at our awards ceremony and tasting event.
2. Affordable luxury bus service rolls into San Antonio with $15 fares. RedCoach will cruise into Alamo City later this month with service to Austin, Houston, Dallas, and more.
3. Oscar winner flips the script with quiet purchase of Austin mansion. Another celebrity has joined the growing list of famous folks scooping up Texas real estate.
4. San Antonio market offers big bang for the buck at $350,000, says report. The report calls San Antonio one of the U.S. standouts for affordable housing.
5. 100-mile trail system from San Antonio to Austin springs to next phase. The Great Springs project is springing ahead by unveiling its official "Trails Plan."