Spectacular skywalk opens at San Antonio land bridge, plus more popular stories
Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. Spectacular skywalk officially opens at San Antonio's new land bridge. The San Antonio land bridge has a new addition: a spectacular skywalk for treetop strolls, which opened to the public on April 5.
2. Splashy Texas waterpark and campsite uncorks new wine festival. A collection of Texas wineries will take part in two "Wine Walk" weekends in April at a splashy Texas waterpark just two hours from San Antonio.
3. San Antonio goes all in on $55 billion economic development plan. This new plan aims to add 140,000 jobs and generate a $55 billion economic impact in the San Antonio metro area by 2025.
4. San Antonio salsa baron spices up Forbes' list of world billionaires. Forbes' new list of the world's billionaires names the former Pace Foods owner as Alamo City's richest.
5. SAS steps out with Marfa-inspired, limited-edition shoe collection. San Antonio Shoemakers has taken inspiration from West Texas for this new collection featuring women's shoes, men's shoes, and a handbag.