The best bars in San Antonio for 2022, plus more popular stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. The 8 best bars in San Antonio tap into the culture of Alamo City. It's time to toast the Tastemakers, starting with our 2022 nominees for San Antonio Bar of the Year.
2. Couple shoots for sky with first San Antonio location of cult pie shop. A local couple is bringing the popular Buttermilk Sky Pie Shop to Alamo City later this year.
3. $36 million waterfront hotel splashes into charming Hill Country town. The property will open near the banks of Lake Marble Falls in 2024.
4. Texas university drums up Stevie Ray Vaughan archive and $1M donation. A selection of items from the Vaughan archive will go on display for the first time this spring.
5. City of San Antonio kicks off Fiesta 2022 with official medal giveaway. Fiesta is back — and the city is celebrating with a vibrant medal to commemorate the festivities.