Hill Country spirits maker enters new frontier, plus more popular stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. Hill Country spirits maker enters new frontier with whiskey distillery. The folks at Frontier Spirits have broken ground on a “farm-to-bottle” whiskey distillery just outside of Fredericksburg.
2. San Antonio parks in No. 5 spot for worst traffic in Texas. The study shows the typical San Antonio driver wasted 36 hours last year due to traffic congestion.
3. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Mardi Gras on the River Walk and the final days of the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo top the agenda.
4. 5 new locally owned coffee shops perking up San Antonio. Here are the latest coffee shops to start brewing in Alamo City.
5. San Antonio artist’s paleta sculpture debuts at Historic Market Square. The new 10-foot sculpture debuts just in time for spring break — and warmer weather.