Gourmet hot dog chain debuts in San Antonio, plus more popular stories
Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the hottest headlines of the week.
1. California chain unleashes gourmet hot dogs and biergarten on San Antonio. There's a new hot spot in Stone Oak: Dog Haus, a California-based chain has opened its first San Antonio location — and sixth in Texas.
2. San Antonio-area CVS locations rolling out COVID-19 vaccines to public. This month, 70 CVS locations across Texas will begin administering COVID-19 vaccines, including select stores in the San Antonio area.
3. Roof could cave in on San Antonio housing market, study warns. A new study analyzing delinquent mortgages, foreclosures, and homeowner vacancy rates says the Alamo City is among 40 U.S. spots that could be facing a faltering housing market.
4. Texas designer unwraps sparkling new jewelry line that's all about simplicity. This Texas jewelry designer's delicate new line is all about turquoise, gold, layering, and simplicity.
5. Texas-based Luby's reveals timeline for closing San Antonio locations. It's the end of the line for Luby's — the beloved cafeteria chain will close all remaining locations this year.