Massive beer garden camps out in San Antonio, plus more popular stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week. And to look back on the hottest San Antonio headlines of 2021, head here.
1. Massive new beer garden and entertainment hub camps out in San Antonio. Cheers to this new San Antonio watering hole, which boasts 12,000 square feet of indoor-outdoor fun.
2. Top San Antonio travel stories of 2021 feature magical Texas getaways. In 2021, San Antonians were drawn to getaways near and far, from magical Hill Country escapes to hot destinations just a nonstop flight away.
3. Recycle your Christmas tree for free at these 7 San Antonio spots. As you begin to undeck the halls, here are the places you can recycle your live tree for free.
4. Mediterranean concept debuts mini-restaurant at San Antonio Walmart. This is the first San Antonio location for the Texas-based concept, which offers a fresh twist on Mediterranean fare.
5. Texas population is swelling toward staggering milestone in 2022. Texas is poised to be home to 30 million residents in 2022.