San Antonio-born music icon Pepe Aguilar to make 2 Texas tour stops, plus more top stories
Editor’s note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. Here are five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. San Antonio-born Mexican music icon Pepe Aguilar to make 2 Texas stops on new tour. Pepe Aguilar will perform across the country beginning in July, with two stops in Texas in October.
2. First Mexican hard aguas frescas brand splashes into 200 H-E-B stores across Texas. The name comes from the phrase “con piquete,” Mexican slang for “spiked.”
3. San Antonio's Brackenridge park receives highest honor with new designation. San Antonio’s Parks and Recreation has earned the recognition it deserves for their outstanding programming and a special historic park.
4. Here's how many Texas jobs are at risk of being replaced by AI — according to AI. AI and automation are coming for Texas jobs, according to ChatGPT.
5. 7 scintillating ways to soak up the arts in San Antonio this month. This month's exhibit themes are as varied as women and Latinx artists to dogs, dinosaurs, saints, and the Wild West.