These 10 neighborhood restaurants serve the soul of San Antonio, plus more top stories
Editor’s note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. Here are five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. The top 10 neighborhood restaurants in San Antonio serve the soul of the city. Get to know all the nominees for best neighborhood restaurants, and join us to celebrate the winners at the Briscoe Museum on May 18.
2. This is how much money you need to live comfortably in San Antonio, new study finds. Inflation is high, interest rates are skyrocketing, and honestly, just existing is expensive.
3. Wake up and smell the lavender at a Hill Country vineyard's decades-old festival. Fans of floral flavors can look forward to the Lavender Festival at Becker Vineyards in Fredericksburg on April 15 and 16.
4. San Antonio will be front and center for a total solar eclipse in 2024. The sky will turn dark for about four minutes, and San Antonio will get a front row seat.
5. Iconic tenor Andrea Bocelli to stop in San Antonio on new fall 2023 tour. The San Antonio concert is one of 10 fall dates that were added to the singer's tour.