Iconic tenor Andrea Bocelli to stop in San Antonio on new fall 2023 tour
Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli has added new U.S. tour dates to his 2023 schedule, including a stop in San Antonio at the AT&T Center on November 29.
The San Antonio concert is one of 10 fall dates that were added, along with a stop in Dallas on November 30. Ever the world traveler, Bocelli has seven U.S. concerts scheduled in May, followed by an extensive European slate June through November.
Bocelli will perform a variety of songs from his long catalogue, including music in honor of the holiday season, with selections from his recent No. 1 album A Family Christmas, his 2020 solo album Believe, as well as a selection of arias, his crossover hits, and love songs.
Throughout his nearly 30-year career, Bocelli has appealed to a wide range of music lovers, releasing 15 albums of both pop and classical music, three greatest hits albums, and nine complete operas.
He has also collaborated on songs with notable names like Sarah Brightman, Celine Dion, Christina Aguilera, Mary J. Blige, Ed Sheeran, and more.
Tickets for the new U.S. dates will go on sale to the general public on Monday, April 24 at 10 am at Ticketmaster.com. There are also presale opportunities starting on Monday, April 17.
The new dates are as follows:
- November 29 / San Antonio / AT&T Center
- November 30 / Dallas / American Airlines Center
- December 2 / Louisville / KFC Yum Arena *With the Louisville Orchestra
- December 6 / Boston / TD Garden
- December 7 / Philadelphia / Wells Fargo Center
- December 9 / Hartford / XL Center * First time in Hartford in 25 years
- December 10 / Baltimore / CFG Bank Arena *With the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
- December 13 / New York / Madison Square Garden
- December 16-17 / Hollywood, Florida / Hard Rock Live