San Antonio-area farm opens Alpaca Pumpkin Patch, plus more top stories
Editor’s note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. Here are the top five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days in San Antonio.
1. San Antonio-area farm opens Alpaca Pumpkin Patch for festive fall fun. Find a cuter combination than pumpkins and alpacas; we'll wait.
2. Fashion-forward Western shoe designer wrangles first San Antonio store. Freebird has landed in Alamo City.
3. Popular eatery exits Pearl food hall to make way for new Mexican pop-up. El Diente de Oro will take over the space formerly occupied by Kineapple at the Pearl's Food Hall at Bottling Department.
4. American Airlines unveils loaded new suite seats for long-haul flights. A new kind of seat is en route on AA.
5. San Antonio's colorful Catrina Ball returns to honor Día de Los Muertos. The dress code is "black tie with a calavera flair."