Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the hottest headlines of the week.
1. New tiki oasis and acclaimed restaurant on tap for River Walk in 2021. The River Walk will get a tropical touch when Hugman's Oasis and House of Má open in early 2021.
2. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Get in the holiday spirit with the top events for Christmas weekend.
3. Favorite San Antonio supermarket bags Grocer of the Year award. If 2020 has taught us anything, it's that H-E-B really is the best. The homegrown grocery chain has been recognized as the top grocer of 2020, thanks to its pandemic response.
4. Amazon promises to deliver 1,500 full-time jobs to San Antonio. In the next two years, Amazon will add new fulfillment facilities to Alamo City, resulting in 1,500 local jobs.
5. Architectural Digest names the best Airbnbs for an Austin getaway. You don't have to travel far to find a far-out getaway. These seven Airbnbs in nearby Austin are Architectural Digest-approved.