10 festive San Antonio restaurants open on Christmas, plus more popular stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. 10 festive San Antonio restaurants making Christmas dinner merry. These San Antonio restaurants are cooking up festive feasts for your holiday weekend.
2. ‘Coolest’ Airbnb in Texas makes waves 2 hours from San Antonio. This geodesic dome earns the title of Texas’ coolest Airbnb from Condé Nast Traveler.
3. Iconic San Antonio train depot transforms into glamorous new nightclub. The former Espee entertainment complex is now a world-class nightclub.
4. San Antonio’s recent surge in home prices tapers off in new report. And there are more homes on the market, which is good news for prospective buyers.
5. Legendary Texas barbecue pitmaster John Mueller dies at age 52. The Texas barbecue community lost a legend last week with the passing of John Mueller.