Editor's note: Welcome to our weekly roundup of the hottest stories in San Antonio. Each weekend, we share five pieces that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days.
1. Hot San Antonio barbecue joint bags unique new downtown location. A San Antonio barbecue food truck is rolling into a most unexpected permanent location. The Hot Box is bagging a spot at inside the Shops of Rivercenter.
2. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Now that the Thanksgiving meal is over, it's time to enjoy a blissful holiday weekend. But what exactly are you going to do? Here's our weekly roundup of the best things to in the Alamo City.
3. San Antonio's historic Sunset Station embarks on major transformation. All aboard for this ambitious new transformation. Sunset Station is embarking on a renovation to make it San Antonio's newest hot spot. Among the plans is a new music venue and a public outdoor gathering space.
4. Ethereal West Texas attraction among best places in U.S. to see the stars. Stargazing at the renowned McDonald Observatory has long been a favorite activity of Texans, but it appears the rest of the world is taking notice. A recent study from U.K.-based travel website Kuoni named it the second best place to see stars in the entire country.
5. Jurassic World jumps off screens and into San Antonio during new world tour. Have you ever wanted to live with the dinosaurs? Well, maybe not with the dinosaurs, but you know what I mean. This event gets San Antonians up close and personal Blue the Raptor, Triceratops, Pteranodons, and the mighty T. Rex for a family-friendly event that jumps off the movie screen and into real life.