Editor's note: Welcome to our weekly roundup of the hottest stories in San Antonio. Each weekend, we share five pieces that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days.
1. Tasty Olmos Park Mexican restaurant relocates to shuttered neighborhood spot. An Olmos Park restaurant is moving ... down the street. It was a restaurant flip-flop as Sabor CocinaBar closed its original location to move into the former home of Tribeca 212 just a few blocks away.
2. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Still looking for something to do this weekend? We got ya covered, from festive festivities to, um, the Blue Man Group.
3. Roving San Antonio chicken pop-up lands in permanent Northwest Side locale. One local pop-up has found a permanent home to roost. ChiChi Birds Hot Chicken, known for its spicy sandwiches, quietly launched last week at Shenanygans Sports Bar & Lounge.
4. Lyft removes dockless scooters from San Antonio after less than one year. Lyft is putting the brakes on its scooter service in SA. Barely 10 months after zooming into town, the dockless bikes are heading right back out.
5. UT San Antonio's newly approved master plan bringing citywide changes. UTSA approved a new master plan to upgrade both its main and downtown campuses, and it will mean changes for the surrounding neighborhoods.