Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. San Antonio-area hot spot sizzles on Texas Monthly’s new list of top 50 BBQ joints. In all, three local spots appear in the top 50 of the coveted list.
2. World-renowned cutlery brand slices into San Marcos with first Texas store. It’ll be open in time for holiday shopping.
3. UTSA fields new turf with move to American Athletic Conference. The Roadrunners are moving to a new sports conference.
4. San Antonio stars among top Texas cities attracting Californians on the move. They’re coming from LA, Sacramento, and San Diego.
5. San Antonio designer unveils DIY style kits for home makeovers. You can get a designer’s touch while still doing it yourself.