Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. Feds net 2 former San Antonio Spurs in alleged $4 million healthcare scheme. They’re among 18 former NBA players caught in the alleged scheme.
2. San Antonio Mexican seafood joint heats up New York Times list of 50 exciting restaurants. Fish Lonja is basking in the national spotlight.
3. Where to eat in San Antonio right now: 9 hottest pop-ups for foodies to feast on. Pop-ups have long been a trend in Alamo City. Here are nine that foodies can’t miss.
4. Late San Antonio philanthropist’s artsy penthouse spices up market for $7.2 million. Late philanthropist and art collector Linda Pace owned one hot property.
5. Luminaria Arts Festival lights up San Antonio with radiant new vibe. Put this vibrant San Antonio event on your calendar for November 13.