Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. San Antonio walks away with memorable Travel + Leisure ranking among top U.S. cities. Alamo City ranks high in T+L’s new World’s Best rankings, as do several area resorts and one hotel.
2. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Willie Nelson in concert and the San Antonio Fall Home & Garden Show are among our weekend picks.
3. 9 enlightening San Antonio art exhibitions to experience this October. There are artistic opportunities and creative celebrations aplenty this month.
4. Texas billionaire and family reign as the world’s richest clan, says Bloomberg. Even in 2020, the family’s wealth increased exponentially.
5. Pearl draws on San Antonio street artists for dynamic heritage-inspired mural. The spirited mural will honor the history of San Antonio and the Pearl brand.