Groundbreaking San Antonio gallery opens to the public, plus more top stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. Behold: the public opening of a groundbreaking Black-owned gallery in San Antonio. The new gallery not only champions Black artists, but is open to creators of all kinds.
2. San Antonio’s Sunken Garden Theater set for $61 million transformation. The beloved Alamo City venue is poised for a total transformation.
3. San Antonio drinks in ranking as cheapest happy hour spot in Texas. Cheers to this wallet-friendly happy hour news.
4. New destination hotel with historic ties checks into heart of the Hill Country. Expect this new Fredericksburg property to open its doors next year.
5. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Fall fun is in the air, from Jazz’SAlive to Parktoberfest.