Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. San Antonio airport resumes nonstop service to top cities this fall. San Antonio’s roster of nonstop flights is growing with new and returning routes on the horizon this fall.
2. 6 San Antonio chefs selected as Alamo City’s culinary ambassadors. These chefs will represent the city at a host of events over the next two years.
3. A toast to Texas’ top restaurants and bars crowned at Tastemakers 2021. Join us in raising one final toast to our CultureMap Tastemaker Awards winners from across the state.
4. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this Labor Day weekend. There’s plenty to do with your free time this holiday weekend.
5. 6 sizzling exhibits and art events to close out summer in San Antonio. The local arts scene is heating up with these red-hot experiences.