San Antonio suburb grows with new garden homes, plus more top stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. San Antonio suburb's popular master-planned community grows with new garden homes. The Crossvine in Schertz announced 77 new garden homes for the 550-acre development.
2. Anticipated Detroit-style pizza restaurant finally unboxes first San Antonio location. San Antonio's first Via 313 opened its doors on August 1.
3. San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo reveals all-star music lineup for 2023 season. The San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo is returning in February 2023 with Keith Urban and more.
4. 7 things to know in San Antonio food right now: Modern Pearl lounge teases new tropical bar. The Modernist team is opening a new bar.
5. San Antonio ranks among 10 hottest markets for relocating homebuyers. A new report suggests 5,335 Redfin users relocated to the San Antonio area last quarter.