Out the Chute
One of San Antonio's favorite annual gatherings just revealed the headliners for its 2023 season — and let's just say the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo has lassoed some all-star talent for next year's event.
Held at the AT&T Center/Freeman Coliseum fairgrounds from February 9 through 26, 2023, the upcoming stock show and rodeo managed to wrangle world-class talent beyond the chute.
Announced on Thursday, August 4, these artists promise unforgettable performances after the already action-packed rodeo event on the following dates:
- Jake Owen — Friday, February 10, 2023, at 7 pm
- Carly Pearce — Saturday, February 11, 2023, at 12 pm
- Lee Brice — Tuesday, February 14, 2023, at 7 pm
- Keith Urban (two performances) — Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 12 pm and 7:30 pm
- Los Tigres Del Norte — Sunday, February 19, 2023, at 7:30 pm
- Lynyrd Skynyrd — Thursday, February 23, 2023, at 7 pm
Fans are advised that weekend times have changed for the 2023 seasons, meaning Saturday and Sunday shows will now have matinees at 12 pm, while the evening rodeo will start at 7:30 pm.
The San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo has grown to be one of the largest and most prestigious events in San Antonio. Over 1.3 million visitors enter the grounds each year, and the organization has donated over $243 million to Texas youth programs since it was established in 1949.
Tickets for the 2023 seasons are on sale at sarodeo.com.