H-E-B carts out new furniture line for San Antonio shoppers, plus more top stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. H-E-B carts out new home decor and furniture for San Antonio shoppers. The new collection is available in two San Antonio-area stores and only five total in Texas.
2. Acclaimed Texas winery uncorks plans for new Hill Country destination. The team behind William Chris Wine Co. is opening a new project in Johnson City.
3. Buzzy Austin brunch spot delivers the goods at stylish new Pearl diner. Full Goods Diner will anchor the Pearl's upcoming plaza.
4. Spirit Airlines soars into San Antonio with ultra low fares this fall. Budget airline Spirit is launching nonstop service from San Antonio.
5. San Antonio's average home price surpasses $400,000 for the first time. The average San Antonio home price is now north of $405,000.