Texas State cashes in among best value colleges in Texas, plus more San Antonio stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. Texas State University slides into top 10 ranking on list of best college investments in Texas. Texas State University landed at No. 10 among the best collegiate values in Texas.
2. 9 top things to do on a family-friendly summer getaway to Port Aransas. Port Aransas is the secret to getting on island time without leaving the Lone Star State.
3. 8 things to know in San Antonio food right now. Cheap eats chain Cervecería Chapultepec suddenly shuttered both of its San Antonio locations.
4. 4 San Antonio leaders named entrepreneurs of the year in regional awards. These local entrepreneurs will now head to the national competition in November.
5. H-E-B rings up No. 1 ranking in new study of online grocers. H-E-B ranks as the best online grocer in the U.S., beating retail giants Amazon and Walmart to claim the top spot.