San Antonio taps new craft beer breweries, plus more popular stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. San Antonio area taps new craft beer breweries. Local craft beer fans are pouring into two new area breweries, one of which has reopened with a bigger taproom.
2. Luxury condo project comes ashore at popular Texas beach destination. One of Texas’ most popular coastal destinations is set to break ground on a high-end residential project with direct beach access.
3. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. There’s still time to check out a live dance performance and political funnyman Bill Maher.
4. Pike Place-style market heading to popular Hill Country destination. Grand Central at Milam will include retail shopping, a restaurant, a distillery, and lots of outdoor space to soak up the beauty of the Hill Country.
5. San Antonio renters will no longer enjoy low ‘pandemic pricing,’ report says. Rent prices are up in the Alamo City as the area returns to pre-pandemic life, marking the sixth straight month of rent increases.