Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. 5 adults-only getaways around Texas for a blissful post-COVID ‘vacci-cation.’ If you're ready for a vacation (and who isn't?), consider one of these blissful escapes in your own backyard.
2. Sprawling 2,778-acre ranch near San Antonio lassoes list price of $43 million. This rare Texas ranch is located just 15 miles north of Loop 1604, at the confluence of Bandera, Bexar, and Medina counties.
3. San Antonio home sales and prices continue going through the roof, report says. Area home sales were up 27 percent in May, proving San Antonio real estate is a hot commodity.
4. Texas-based Luby's sells Fuddruckers to franchisee for $18.5 million. This was just the beginning of the big news regarding the future of Luby's.
5. Elton John stretches out grand finale tour with new show in San Antonio. San Antonians will have one more chance to say farewell to Elton John when he comes to the Alamodome in 2022.