Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. From tiny Texas cabins to relaxing couples' retreats, here are the hottest headlines of the week.
1. New tiny cabin getaway offers big escape in Southeast Texas for $99 per night. Looking for a getaway that keeps social distancing top of mind? A brand-new tiny cabin retreat has settled three hours from San Antonio and is now taking reservations.
2. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Private distillery tours, trips to the museum, and curbside shopping sprees are all possibilities in the Alamo City this weekend.
3. Where San Antonio lands on the list of America's best cities for a staycation. A new ranking shows San Antonians may not be in luck when it comes to staycationing.
4. San Antonio metro area flunks new social distancing report card. Bexar County received all F's on this eye-opening report. Some other local counties performed slightly better.
5. 5 relaxing couples' getaways an easy road trip away from San Antonio. As Texas continues to reopen businesses and loosen restrictions, the local travel industry is ready to ramp up business. Here are five options for a quick romantic escape.